Saturday, March 2, 2013

Miss Me?

Hi, everyone! I'm baaaaack! Happy Belated New Year!

{source}

And Happy Belated 1 Year Blog-aversary to Organizey Dreams! That's right... this little ol' blog started on January 2, 2012. Enjoy a virtual bundtini on me!


We have come a looooong way in organizing and de-cluttering since starting this blog. We had a successful garage sale and sold a lot of old books & movies to Half Price Books. But of course there is always more work to be done!

Since we no longer have to tackle entire rooms, my husband and I have decided to have Organizey Weekends! He's not too excited by the name, but the idea was his. Instead of me bugging him about organizing things all the time, once a month we will pick an area we need to work on and have a weekend focused on organizing it. I'm not sure what my posting schedule will look like, but I do plan on posting at least once a month now.

Some of the areas we would like to tackle include:
  • desk
  • guest closet (basically a 2nd storage unit at the moment)
  • storage unit
  • CDs (if you only knew how many my husband has!)
  • toy storage
  • master closet
 I am looking forward to getting even closer to having a super organized home!

No comments:

Post a Comment