Saturday, March 10, 2012

The Super Magazine!

I decided I should get rid of some magazines because I never go back and re-read them. The problem is, I knew there were some things in them I would want to go back and look at. I just didn't remember what or where they were. So, I created the Super Magazine!


It's a binder with page protectors and dividers. Now, as I read magazines, I can tear out all of the articles and ideas I want to keep and toss the rest. I love it because everything I want to go back and reference will be organized in one place, and it will take up so much less space!


My Super Magazine has the following sections:
  • Food
  • Decorating
  • Useful Info
  • Exercise/Health
  • Baby
  • Shopping
  • Crafts/DIY
It will be a gradual project to go through all of these magazines plus a few more on a book shelf.


I got a start on it by taking this stack on the left and turning it into the stack on the right in about 15 minutes.

If you want to make your own Super Magazine, you will need:

  • A three ring binder
  • Page protectors
  • Dividers
  • Magazines

What sections will your Super Magazine have?

No comments:

Post a Comment