Sunday, January 15, 2012

Free Kindle Book: Organized Simplicity

I just came across this book that is currently free for your Kindle, iPad, or smart phone! If it is still free, the price will say $0.00. Here's the link to download Organized Simplicity. I'm hoping it will have some good tips and encouragement for my organization journey!

Also, you might have noticed that Organizey Dreams has a new design! I had grabbed the previous design from The Cutest Blog on the Block to get my blog started, but being a graphic designer I wanted to design it myself! I hope you like it!

2 comments:

  1. Dang! You must have lucked out, I just looked in iBooks and it was $9.99. You will have to let me know if it's worth it though.
    I love reading your blog. I'm trying to get organized too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think you have to download it from Amazon to get it free. There's a free Kindle app for iPhones/iPads. I'm glad you are enjoying my blog!

      Delete